OCPO LET’S THE DOGS OUT…AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!
Ocean County, N.J. – The Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office “Let’s The Dogs Out” again and again as part of our regular High School visits where we call on our local police K9 partners to “Sniff Out” a Drug Free School Zone. Yesterday’s (10/27) morning operation took place this time un announced at Brick Township High School on Chambers Bridge Road. The K9 Drug Detectors and handlers participating in the continuing operation were:
- Brick Township PD Ptl. Keith Prendeville – K9 Max
- Brick Township PD Ptl. Dan Fogarty – K9 Rigby
- Little Egg Harbor PD Ptl. Matt Pretty – K9 Sully
- OC Sheriff’s Officer Kevin Fennessy – K9 Stosh
- OC Sheriff’s Officer Michael Fioretino – K9 Utah
- Stafford Township PD Ptl. Chris Smith – K9 Ollie
The sweep is typically completed in just over an hour. Lockers and locker rooms are swept. As pointed out in the past we do not discuss our finds with media or public. When something is found we advise the school officials and parents so that they will be aware of an issue and can take immediate corrective action. We don’t want this to become a “what is the worse High School Thing”. It is being done to assure a Drug Free School Zone and a safe learning environment for OC students.
Follow the Office of the Ocean County Prosecutor online at Twitter and Facebook. For additional information visit our website at www.oceancountyprosecutor.org.