The 15 Minute Child Break
Dates are filling up quickly! Most of our calendar has been filled for March. We are now scheduling presentations for April (Alcohol Awareness Month) and May. Please call now or click here to schedule your Child Break.
The 2017 revised Child Break includes our free child break program, a one-hour multimedia presentation that encourages and empowers parents and other adult caregivers to effectively communicate with children about the dangers of drugs and alcohol. In addition to covering underage drinking, marijuana use, and other drugs, we also include information on the abuse of prescription drugs and the current heroin/opiate addiction crisis we are facing throughout New Jersey. The program is presented free of charge. The program is for adults only. There are limited April and May dates. Professional Development Credit 1.5
To register for the free presentation please click here, call, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partnership for a Drug-Free New Jersey
Answers to frequently asked questions:
- A PDFNJ Parent Educator will come to your community
- The Child Break is a PowerPoint presentation
- The presentation is a solid hour
- The presentation is for adults only
- Parents/educators/caregivers with children of all ages can benefit
- The presentation can be opened to the entire community
- Surveys are administered to all attendees
- Resource materials are given to all attendees
- Promotional Materials are provided to help host promote the presentation
Visit www.drugfreenj.org to view all of PDFNJ’s programs or call 973-467-2100