- The Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office has several paid and volunteer summer and non-summer internships for law students and law graduates in the trial, appellate, fraud, juvenile, and other sections.
- Summer Internships usually run from the end of May to the end of August.
- Start and end dates for non-summer internships may be arranged according to the circumstances of the applicant and this office.
- Interns will write briefs, assist attorneys in trial preparation, and possibly argue motions before the trial courts.
- Preference will be given to 2L and 3L applicants and law graduates.
- Please submit a resume and cover letter for consideration via email to the below contact.
- Submission of a writing sample is strongly encouraged.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Deborah Boylan, Clerk Typist, Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office, CN 2191, Toms River, N.J. 08754. (732) 929-2027